How do I cancel my order?
Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a cancellation.
A cancellation request can only be accepted once we have confirmed that the order has not been shipped yet.
We seek this verification from the merchant for your order as well as third party delivery partners and this confirmation process usually takes approximately 1 to 3 working days.
All cancellation requests are subject to biztrade’s Cancellation Policy below. Before you proceed with your cancellation, please read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully.
biztrade’s Cancellation Policy?
1. You may cancel your order either in whole or in part, subject always to the terms and conditions below.
2. We cannot guarantee that an order cancellation request will be accepted. A cancellation request can only be accepted when we receive confirmation that the item you sought to cancel in your request has not been shipped.
3. In the event that you cancel part of your order or where the order is cancelled partially for whatsoever reason, the value of the remaining order must meet the same conditions for any campaign offer or Promotion Code or GEMcash Voucher(“code”) that was redeemed or applied to your whole order. If the remaining order value fails to meet those code conditions, we reserve the rights to cancel the entire order or deduct wholly the code amount that was applied to the entire order from any refund or store credit amount.
4. We reserve the rights to charge an Order Cancellation Fee of not less than RM 10 or 2% of the order value, whichever is higher, for every cancellation request to meet order handling, payment processing and administrative charges incurred in processing your order as well as cancellation request. This fee will be deducted from your store credit amount.
5. Once your cancellation request is approved, we cannot reverse the process and nullify the cancellation.
6. We screen all orders for code abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud or bad faith. Any element of abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud, bad faith or violation of offer or code terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation. This term extends code abuse to include the multiple use of a code by any customer across multiple transactions or the use of many or varied accounts or multiple orders associated with a single or group of customers.
7. Where the use of a code is voided and an order cancelled for reasons of abuse, suspicious purchasing activity, fraud, bad faith or violation of code terms and conditions, a payment processing and handling fee of not less than RM 10 or 2% of the order value, whichever is higher, will be charged and this fee will be deducted from your store credit amount.
8. If a merchant is unable to proceed with and fulfill any part of the order (e.g. for stock availability reasons), that part of the order will be cancelled accordingly and you will be notified of the cancellation.
9. We do not guarantee or warrant that the price, offer, availability or any other aspect of a cancelled order, either in whole or in part, will remain the same for any subsequent purchase or order.
10. We will not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, errors, inaccuracies, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, delays or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any order cancellation request or any order cancellation itself, either in whole or in part.
11. We do not replace any cancelled order either in whole or in part, code, discount, credit or otherwise compensate customers where they are unable to cancel any order for any reason.